วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

WEEK 1 03/08/2015

            In this lesson is first day for to learn English Reading Strategies classes with Asst. Prof. Dr. Usa Noytim. Today I learn about healthy foods and unhealthy foods.It's make me knew the problem of children in the school.The Junk Foods is unhealthy so we shouldn't eat so much junk foods.

               
                                                 
             And then,I have to read about No Mort Junk Foods 5 paragraphs.It's not different so much because we knew in this topic and we can guess.But I have to ask friend about some words is hard words.For me I very worry about vocabulary and Grammar.But I will tried and tried to read and Translations about reading.
     Finally,I hope I have a good lesson in next week.
                                                                                        Phetcharat Boonmee. 574102129

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น