วันเสาร์ที่ 21 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Learning Reflection in English Reading Strategies Course


Learning Reflection in English Reading Strategies Course





A healthy diet


Natural disaster


Today's Technology

Fashion


West meets East


Ann Landers, Descriptions of Books and Novels




Read faster



ASEAN Economic Community




Extensive reading


They are content that we study in this course.



What did I get from this course?

          
         Before I learned this course I very read slowly and usually used a dictionary when I don't know a meaning of difficult word from the context and when I can't find the correct main idea.But this course taught me about the way to read faster,how to find the answers, obstacles that I have when I read, new knowledge and vocabularies from text, grammar such as part of speech, writing skill is better than before.

         when I read I will use reading strategies that I leaned form teacher in text such as

- Skimming

- Scanning

- Think of the passage as a whole 

- Don't stop read when don't know meaning of difficult word

         I will use the strategies that I got from this course in reading.I prepare and practice myself by read a lot and sometimes I did the exercise before teacher assigned.

My attitudes for this course

        I tried to to learn everything because I think this course is very importance for me and the student. It can help to understand the matters and use the strategies which got from this course in English reading either.I know sometime I was bored to study ,I'm very sorry to our teacher.I tried to open my mind to learn it every time.I know teacher tried to find the best way to me and friends so I will practice myself by read a lot for the best reader and the best student.You are a good teacher for me.Thank you for everything that you give to me.I love you.






                                       Phetcharat Boonmee. 574102129

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น