วันจันทร์ที่ 18 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2559

A Discourse Approach in Reading Week 2

"Recount continued"

             First,we discuss about lesson was 'Recount' from last week. It made me understood the text better.I can know,what is orientation,what is event,what is reorientation.I highlighted the action verbs/past tense, linking words to do with time and specific participants.                

             Last week I few understand but now it better than last week.


             Than,We read exercises 2 that was'My Grandpa's Funeral in Toraja' and answered the question that teacher assigned from last week.


A series of events 'My Grandpa's Funeral in Toraja'

- Gathered together with relatives in the ceremony- Grandpa's body was dressed in a fine wearing and kept in the tongkonan- Slaughtered the pigs and buffaloes- Moved the corpse to face north- The corpse was placed in a sandal wood coffin- Brought it out of the house and placed on an open platform beneath the granary
- prepared the lakian and held it in this place- The grandpa's coffin wad lowered from the funeral tower and brought up to the mountain side family graveyard
- Installed the wooden puppet on a high balcony

              Next, we read exercise 3 that was 'An Excursion to the Botanic Garden' I find what are orientation,events and reorientation.Than,I highlighted the action verbs/past tense, linking words to do with time and specific participants from the text. Next,I chose the correct answer and answered the questions.It's easy because I did it before.

              Than,teacher assigned write vocabularies about police report on the board. It was difficult for me, I know little words.



              Than,teacher gave a new sheet for us. It was news report about five Vietnamese nationals were arrested for stealing cash. 



Five Vietnamese nationals were arrested for stealing cash from crowded shops in popular tourist areas in Chiang Mai’s Muang district, provincial police chief Pol Maj-General Montri Sambunnanont said yesterday.
The gang - comprised of four men aged 18-44 and a 23-year-old woman - were presented to the press along with Bt3,530 remaining cash and nine cell phones. They had allegedly carried out similar crimes in Chaing Mai province twice before, police said.

Montri said the gang stole about Bt2,000 cash from a bag shop in the Chaing Mai Night Bazaar area and another Bt2,000 from a pillow case shop in Tha Phae Gate on December 31. Hunting for suspects according to damaged persons' descriptions, police spotted these suspects at the Pratu Chaing Mai area and stopped them for a check but they ran.


Police captured one 44-year-old suspect and with the information provided, arrested another four people at a hotel, Montri said. Police is now keeping an eye out for another Vietnamese accomplice.



http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/5-Vietnamese-held-for-stealing-30276018.html



          So teacher assigned me to answer 'What do you think about this incident?' in Webblog.


What do you think about this incident?

          Now ASEAN is opened already.The member of ASEAN can come to our country easily for work or travel.I think this bad news that show crime become with the foreigners but also Thai people.So everyone should be careful and protect yourself all the time.

          Than,we read last text that was 'Investigation report',and answer the questions.The text was about the couple was stopped by the policeman because they were exceeding the speed limit on the Dumbarton highway in a truck but finally, they escaped.But we didn't have enough time to do this exercise, teacher assigned it to be our homework.


What are your attitudes with this the lesson?

          In my opinion this lesson is very hard for me.I have to highlighted an orientation that are what,who,when,where it make me can answered questions.But I had a problem with my vocabularies I have to remember vocabularies more and more.I tried and tried to did it and I can understand that after I studies.



                                  Phetcharat Boonmee 574102129 57/16

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น